Friday, February 12, 2010

My Name is...

...Kkkkhan. I have no words to describe the movie MNIK. Awesome, great, amazing, excellent, fantastic or i wud put them all into a single word...Khantastic!!! I say its Khantastic for 2 reasons, one bcoz its a shahrukh khan's movie and two bcoz of shahrukh in the movie. For ppl who din understand that i wud like to clear it up a lil...the 1st reason is decodable :P, 2nd one is for the acting prowess that shahrukh has shown in the movie.

I fell in love with the character right from the beginning and Rizwan Khan wudn't hav been so special and emotional and touching and impacting and applauding had it nt been Shahrukh. I smiled wen he smiled, i had tears wen he had tears, to put in a simpler way i journeyed with Rizwan Khan through out the movie...and guys not only me everyone in the theatre must hav definitely felt the same way as i did. There was a huge appluase after the movie got over and this shud suffice the previous statement. Such was the impression he created. As a novice in the acting field i wud hav to learn a lot frm him, right frm the way he walks, the way he talks, the way he emotes, his mannersims and wat not...everything.

Kajol is refreshing and adds value to the movie. She does an amazing job and the Shahrukh-Kajol pair as always look cute and fresh even after pairing up for so many times before. The music was an asset to the movie and Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy trio's work is commendable. Cinematography is superb. All this with Shahrukh has made the movie marvelous.

It proves again y he is called King Khan and in my opinion this movie shud go to the Oscar film festival (jus my opinion...). I suggest u all watch it and travel along with Rizwan khan thru his wonderful journey.

3 comments: