Thursday, January 21, 2010

Long time no see...

Well, well, well…it’s been a long time that I have updated my blog. I was busy with all kinds of stuff in my life, of both extremes. Right frm watching a superb movie Sambo siva Sambo to visiting my frnd in a hospital in bangalore who met with an accident (Thank god that he is recovering slowly now). Now I got a lil free so I am updating it.


New Year has been good so far except for a few things which upset general public in terms of the agitations going on in the state and me bcoz of my frnd having met with an accident. Well the general perception is, Everything that starts well wud end well but my belief is (along with the general perception) Everything that doesn’t start well also ends well (All izz well…:)). So jus waiting for all these issues to settle down as that wud help me professionally and personally.

Well coming to the movie that I watched on 14th of jan, Sambo Siva Sambo. It’s an amazing movie that I have watched in recent times. I wud like to mention here that half the ppl may nt be liking the movie bt still, I loved it. The performances delivered by all the actors especially by Allari Naresh and Ravi Teja were awesome. That is what is called believing the character and living in it. It starts off slowly bt it picks up pace before the interval and a nice twist post interval. To say it in short it was a very good movie.

Waiting for good things to happen...fingers crossed :)

That’s all for now…will keep u updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment